Monday 11 March 2013

Leopard love + gold detailing

Hi my gorgeous readers!

So a while back it was my younger brother's birthday. He turned 13, meaning he is officially a teenager and I am growing old! I don't have a great recollection of it, but I visited him in the hospital on the day he was born. It honestly feels like it wasn't that long ago that Em and I were dressing him up in all our princess dresses, jewel necklaces and the whole lot because he was too young to protest! I say this so much, but time flies. 

What I wore
Singlet: Zara
Skirt: Cotton On
Belt: Hermes 
Necklace: Diva
Ring: Topshop
Sunglasses: "Chloe" sunglasses from Rubi Shoes
Nail polish: "Golden Eye" from O.P.I's Skyfall collection







These sunnies are amazing! I was so skeptical when I saw them, but my mum convinced me that they looked good on me and that I could pull them off. I like that they are so different; you can't tell from this picture but they are actually hexagon shaped frames! It's a super random sunglass frame shape but nevertheless awesome. I also like them because hexagon's have been my favourite shape for as long as I can remember.

I refer to this necklace, that I got for $6 by the way, as my Doritos necklace because the little triangles are textured and they look like little corn chips!

This ring is super quirky and different to traditional rings which adds to its appeal for me. I wear it loads and it is a lot more comfortable than it looks!

This nail polish is beyond fabulous! I absolutely adore sparkly nails. This gold was super glittery, super sparkly, super girly. I have had a sudden resurgence of love for sparkle and glitter nail polishes and have decided that I should where them more often while I'm still young.

This skirt is my perfect go-to skirt that goes with any look for any occasion. I have literally not taken it off since I bought it a few months back! The flared style is perfectly suited to my body shape as it accentuates my hourglass figure, adn hides my fat!


All my love and I hope you're all well!

Phoebe xx

1 comment:

  1. Your necklace is so pretty! I love your outfit too:) xx

    New post on my Blog, check it out - http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete