Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter Long Weekend!

Hey lovelies! 

Happy Easter! I hope you all have enjoyed the break and ate tonnes of chocolate. I planned to spend my 4 day break watching 80's movies, eating a ridiculous amount of easter eggs, sleeping and maybe doing an english essay. Instead, I did all of the following: sleeping, going to the Easter Show, eating, lunch at a family friends, sailing on my grandfather's yacht, watching movies, lunch at my grandmother's and eating a ridiculous amount of easter eggs and bunnies!

It has been an intense few days and I have pretty much forgotten about the fact that I will be up at 6am tomorrow mornign for school. As you can guess, I am not looking forward to it in the least. 

I had lunch today at my grandmother's and this is what I wore:

Dress: Valleygirl
Sandals: Portmans
Bag: Valleygirl
Necklace: CZ and yellow sapphire pendant from Gems Jewellery store in Thailand
Bracelets: usual ones I wear
Eye ring: Butler and Wilson
Kate Middleton-esque ring: Colette by Colette Hayman








During this Easter break, Em and I rented a tonne of movies and also made inspiration boards. I ended up printing out way too many photos for my cork board so I ended up putting the rest on my wardrobe.




We also rented all of these movies but so far have only watched The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller's Day Off which are both amazing movies that I have not seen in forever. I also watched Chicago last night at about midnight.



I have had a nice and relaxing long weekend full of chocolate and family. Easter is almost like Thanksgiving here in Australia, in the sense that you spend it with your family and all that family-oriented stuff.

Hope you all enjoyed the break!

Lots of love,

Phoebe x


3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you Phoebe ! Hope you have enjoyed the weekend !
    Have a lovely week !

    XX Luba

    Boyfriend jeans and pearls in my look today
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you! This is such a simple and cute outfit! I'm still in a search for the perfect little white dress.

    - Christine
    www.petitehues.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope u happy easter and love ur outfit :)
    http://olliebazarmitheblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete