Saturday 2 March 2013

Ed Sheeran concert!

Hi my loves!

Sooooo happy March! We are officially in the third month of the year! It is insane how fast it is flying by, next thing I know, I'll be sitting my HSC! Eek!

Anyway, I spent the first day of March at Ed Sheeran's Sydney concert with a few of my friends. It was unbelieveable! I cannot even describe how phenomenal he is live! Absolute perfection! It was super fun and exciting and I bought a fun tshirt which is cool.






What I wore

Jumper: Lipsy London @ Miss Shop
Skirt: Cotton On
Boots: Joey boots from Rubi Shoes
Bag: Valleygirl
'Phoebe' name necklace: present from my best friend
Ring: Lovisa
Bracelets: usual ones I wear
Nail Polish: 'Bright Rose' from Oroton


I am so incedibly sorry for not updating as often as I should be! I honestly love blogging so so much and it sucks that I have to go to school and stuff because it gets in the way! Nevertheless, I'll continue to try my best to keep posting content and hopefully you guys still enjoy my blog and spread the word if it changes your life, which fingers crossed, it does!

I'm going to start doing instagram posts, a 'my week in instagram' kind of thing so yeah, keep an eye out for that!

Also, feel free to check out all my links below! I'm pretty much on every social networking site so check it out and follow if you like the random stuff I post!

Lots of love,

Phoebe xx




No comments:

Post a Comment