Saturday 16 March 2013

Clinique chubby sticks

Hi my loves!

I was super excited to come home after an average, boring school day to find a lovely parcel from Clinique waiting for me. I was excited to find that it contained the items I'd ordered online just 2 days prior. They were my two new chubby sticks.



These are two free samples I received with order and now that I think about it, they may have been thrown out...


L-R: Woppin' Watermelon and Curvy Candy

Photo from my instagram

I have had my eyes on these for ages and finally decided to just go for it and buy them! I chose shade 06 Woppin' Watermelon and shade 14 Curvy Candy. I was led to believe that Woppin' Watermelon was darker than Curvy Candy by the website images, but Curvy Candy is actually the darker shade. This doesn't bother me at all, as they are both two separate shades and both gorgeous.

The best thing about these, besides the awesome names, are the fact that they don't feel like traditional lipsticks. They honestly feel more like gloss but the colour is definitely semi matte like a lipstick. They are also super easy to apply and you can control how much colour you want; apply a single coat for less and multiple coats for a more obvious colour. 

My verdict? Love them! These are the most amazing lipsticks I'ver ever used and their resemblance to giant crayons is adorable. They are easy to use and the colours are wonderful! 

You can check them out here and even purchase some if you like them! 

I have been a huge fan of Clinique for ages, I have been using one of their foundations for years now and I love it, and these chubby sticks have made me fall even more in love with Clinique and their amazing beauty and skincare collections!


Hope you guys are well!

Kisses, 
Phoebe

1 comment:

  1. I love the chubby sticks! Thanks for sharing the ones you bought!

    ReplyDelete