Monday 31 December 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Hello lovelies! 

I am so sorry for the delay! It is 1:45am on the first of January 2013 here in Sydney and my internet just started working so I thought I'd publish my Christmas day outfit post!

I love Christmas! I love spending time with my family and having a relaxed day. As usual, I spent Christmas day at my grandparents' amazing house. I spend it wih my dad's side of the family, but this year there was only 10 of us, instead of 16. It was a lot quieter, but still very enjoyable.


What I wore:

Top: Ralph Lauren
Skirt: Valleygirl
Blazer: Cotton On
Shoes: Rubi
Bag: Ann Taylor
Necklace: gift from a friend
Bracelet: Thomas Sabo charm bracelet
Ring: Lovisa












Chanel Gardenia is my absolute favourite perfume of all time and I tend to wear it on really special occasions, like birthdays and christmases. 

I really liked this outfit! It was kind of annoying having to wear a jacket because Christmas in Sydney is usually much hotter and sunnier. It actually rained all day on the 25th which was unfortunate.


I hope each and every one of you had a lovely christmas filled with fun, food and family. I love Christmas as I get to spend time with the ones I love.

I am heading up the coast in a few days but luckily I will have internet in the apartment I'm staying in so I will be able to update my blog!

All my love and happy holidays!

Phoebe xo

P.S, I recently redecorated my bedroom so I'll put a post up soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment