Wednesday 19 December 2012

Dinner with my family

Hi my loves!

On Tuesday night I went out with my immediate family and my grandparents from my dad's side of the family for chinese. It was to celebrate my brother getting dux and kind of a welcome home for my sister. We have been going to this restaurant for as long as I can remember and it is so familiar and welcoming. They all know my family on a first name basis and they are so friendly to us. Plus the food is the most amazing chinese food ever! It s by far my favourite chinese restaurant ever!

What I wore

Top: Ralph Lauren
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Seed
Single cross ring: Lovisa
Stacked cross rings: Lovisa
Clutch: Ann Taylor
Nail Polish: "All Kendall-ed Up" from Nicole by OPI's Kardashian Kolors range











I absolutely love this clutch! My aunty got it for me for my 17th birthday from the outlets in Hawaii and I love it to bits! It is so glittery and sparkly and I think it is so me. The silver colour is great and I will be able to wear it with anything. It is the perfect statement piece.

The top is super adorable and so comfy. It's quite casual which makes it easy to dress it up and down. This skirt is also one of my favourites. I bought it at the Zara store on Fifth Avenue in New York City on the 31st of December 2011. I can wear it in summer and winter, day or night which is why it is perfect. 

These bracelets are a common feature of my outfit posts. Since they are from all different people, places and brands, it is quite difficult/annoying to say the brand and etc in every post that I'm wearing them. For future reference, I will do it now. From left to right in the photo above: Black coral bracelet from Agatha Paris, pearl bracelet from Peeptoe Shoes, knock-off Tiffany's bracelet from Shanghai (the newest addition to my collection), evil eye bracelet from Turkey which was a gift from a family friend about 7 years ago, simple silver bracelet from a family friend for my 13th birthday, a silver bracelet which was a present from my mum when I was about 14 and a simple cross bracelet I bought from Sportsgirl. 


Love, 
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment