Friday 14 December 2012

Brother's presentation day

Hi lovelies!

On Thursday I attended my brother's school presentation day because it was his last one and also because he was getting an award. I thought he'd be getting an award for english or maybe for sport but it turns out that he got dux! He is the smartest boy in his grade! It was so exciting! I am so proud of him! He gets his name printed on a board in the school's assembly hall, and the board was actually donated to the school by my grade when we were in year 6 which is pretty cool.

I can't believe that he is going to be in high school next year! It scares me so much, because I still remember the day he was born and when I got to see him for the first time. It is insane how fast time flies! Now that's he's going to a new school, I technically don't have any connections to my primary school (besides the fact I went there for seven years) which is sad! It's just going to be weird.

What I wore

Dress: Ice Design
Shoes: Morocco wedges from Rubi Shoes
Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy
Bracelets: Colette by Colette Hayman
Ring: Colette by Colette Hayman
Necklace: Lovisa
Nail polish: Valentine from Sportsgirl
Lipstick: Sweet Valentine from Sportsgirl 






I apologise for the horrible mirror shots! My usual photographer is currently on a trip to Shanghai so I had to take these photos myself.

I absolutely love this lipstick colour! It's a kind of hot pink colour and I think it suits me quite nicely, if I do say so myself. 

I bought the dress when I was in year 8 and I think it is quite nice. I love the lace detailing and the fabric is really lightweight. And as I have said before, the wedges are super comfy! 

Love, 
Phoebe xx

P.S, it's only 10 more days until Christmas! x

1 comment:

  1. Nice lace dress honey !

    XX Luba

    :: Well Living Blog :: featuring Chanel´s classics + FURLA BAG GIVEAWAY

    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete