Friday 19 October 2012

Shopping in the city

Today after school I went shopping with Emma in the CBD. We went back to Topshop to go through everything properly and take it all in with a lot less people. I only spotted about three to seven things that were there at the launch, so the stock is clearing out fast! Topshop Sydney is a hit and it seems that Sydneysiders cannot get enough of the London fashion giant.


I bought this ring because I loved how different it is in comparison to conventional rings. I don't own any other rings like this and I am so excited to wear it soon.


This nail polish is divine! I love how sparkly and fun it is and I cannot wait to try it out. Unfortunately, that won't be for a little while as I can't wear nail polish during the school term so I have to wait until the holiday break.


This jumper is quite different to the things I usually wear which is why I like it. The stones that form the cross are so glittery and gorgeous. I love the grey colour and the dip dye effect. This jumper is also extremely soft and super comfortable. It's also quite baggy on me as they didn't have my size and therefore I had to get the next size up.



My next stop was Rubi Shoes in the Pitt Street Westfield. I was in need of some cool new shoes and I think my mission was successful.

I bought this gorgeous pair as I think that they will be perfect for summer! The neutral colour will mean that they can be worn with a whole range of outfits. They are also really comfortable.



I have been looking for boots like this since what feels like eons and I new these were the ones the second that I saw them. The colour is really nice and the heel height is the perfect height for all day use.



We also stopped over at Ladurée because the line was very short. I bought some Salted Caramel, Chocolate and Vanilla macarons and I am currently eating them now and they are just as amazing as I remember them! Just waiting in line for these gorgeous delicacies reminded me of being back in Paris and buying macarons from the Ladurée store in Saint-Germain-de-Prés.


The last stop was Dymocks on George Street. I immediately hotfooted it to my favourite section of the multi-level store- the Fashion section. 


I picked up two books: "100 Unforgettable Dresses" and "100 Ideas That Changed Fashion." I love fashion books and have built up quite a collection over the past couple of years. 


That is all from my successful three hour after school shopping mission! 

Love, 
Phoebe x

1 comment: