Thursday 13 September 2012

Friday musings









{All images are from Tumblr}


Happy friday my loves! Hope you guys had an enjoyable week.

My week consisted of four exams and a day off which was great! My Design and Technology exam, Maths exam and Modern History exams went very well but my French exam, not so good! 

After my exams, I finished around 10:30am and got home around 11:30am and lay out in my backyard for a while, hoping to get a slight pre-summer tan. My mission proved successful as I am starting to see a faint bikini line. 

I have a three day weekend ahead of me before my final exam on Tuesday morning. Next week is my last week of school and then I'm on holidays for two weeks which I am looking forward to tremendously. Once school resumes however, I am officially in year 12 and therefore starting my HSC. It's crazy how fast time flies.

Love, 

Phoebe x

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exams!

    It always catches me off guard when you say things like "pre-summer" - I forget you're on the other side of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog fellow IFB member :-) I followed you via GFC come check out my blog as well and let me know what you think :-)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    xoxo Keke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Zac Posen Spring 2013 collection as well.
    I think NYC is wayyyy cooler than California, but that's just me. :-)

    www.readydressedgo.blogspot.com

    hugs, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete