Saturday 28 April 2012

Z is for Zoo


I don't know about you, but I love the zoo! I associate the zoo with so many happy memories, which is why I love going.

Taronga Zoo in Sydney is my most-visited zoo, seeing as I live in Sydney. It is always really fun to just walk around with a bunch of friends and enjoy the atmosphere. I like animals which is why zoos appeal to me. I especially love Leopards and Grizzly Bears, and seeing as though they aren't native animals here in Australia, the only place I can see them is at the zoo. I also like seeing the Koalas. I also love the animal shows they do daily. At Taronga, they do a seal show and a bird show. I have seen the bird show so many times that I know all the words, so the seal show would have be my favourite. If you ever find yourself at Taronga Zoo, I would highly recommend checking it out. The Gorilla and Elephant enclosures are pretty spectacular too.

All in all, I think that a trip to Taronga Zoo is a must when you visit Sydney.


And there you have it, I have officially finished the Blogging A-Z Challenge! Thank you for reading reading my posts and thank you for all your lovely comments! I really enjoyed reading them and I want to thank you all for taking the time to write them! Your support, encouragement and kind words are very much appreciated. It means so much to me! You guys are the best! Even though the challenge is over, my blog will still be active, so I would love for you guys to continue to pop over occasionally and tell me what you think about my posts!

All the best,


1 comment:

  1. I spent a semester living in Australia during college and was so disappointed to discover there were no kangaroos just randomly hopping around. It was three months before I saw my first one and it was at a zoo. Very cute, although I thought wallabies were even cuter.

    Congrats on completing the A to Z challenge!
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete