Saturday 14 April 2012

M is for MWEP


M is for MWEP, and MWEP is my life.

MWEP consists of me and my three best friends. MWEP is an acronym for our names; Melissa Winnie Emma Phoebe.

We basically do everything together! We even have our own YouTube Channel and Tumblr, appropriately named Life According To MWEP. It is basically about all the adventures we have together.

These girls are my life! Emma is my twin, so I've obviously known her forever, Melissa and I became friends in year 1 and Winnie became our friend when she moved to our primary school in Year 3. We have stayed friends ever since. We have never really fought about anything serious, which is great, but it doesn't really surprise me as we aren't the type to pick small fights over nothing.

I obviously have more friends than these three, but these three mean the most to me. We have grown up together and have managed to stay extremely close, despite our busy and demanding lives.

I am officially halfway through the Blogging A-Z Challenge! Thank you so much to those who have been reading my posts! Stay tuned as there is more to come!


2 comments:

  1. Girlfriends are the best! I still have my bff from university twenty years later. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends are so important in our lives, Phoebe...I'm so glad you have three close ones! Enjoy the remainder of the Challenge...


    MakingTheWriteConnections

    ReplyDelete