Thursday 5 April 2012

E is for Emma


For those of you who read my blog regularly, you will have a vague idea of who I am talking about.
Emma is my twin sister.

Emma is 2 and a half hours older and I love her to bits. I literally do everything with her and she is the one person I know that I can trust one hundred percent. She's always been there for me and she puts up with me through all the craziness. Sure, we have an argument here and there but we never completely stop talking to each other. The longest we went without speaking was two days. Other than, we get on extremely well. I also love her because she has to tolerate me when I force my crazy obsessions on her, like One Direction and Big Time Rush. And she let's me give her stupid nicknames, like Twindizzle.

Emma and I tonight
We have quite different personalities, but we do have some things in common. For example, we love fashion, reality TV (Kardashians, all the way!) and travelling to amazing places around the globe, just to name a few. Having a twin definitely makes life more interesting, especially when you have such an amazing twin like Emma.

We often say that she's the brains and I'm the beauty, but as you can see from the above picture, she is definitely beautiful. She is very smart and she teaches me new words and helps me with my homework when I have trouble with it, which is quite often.

Love you always and forever, Em.


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I always wanted to be a twin (or have twins). I'm probably showing my age here, but when I was in elementary school Sweet Valley High books were all the rage. That probably fed my twin desire, but who knows... Alas, my being a twin or having twins wasn't meant to be, but I enjoyed reading about you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete