Wednesday 28 March 2012

thelifeandtimesofphoebe is back in action!

Hello my Angels! I'm sorry I've been MIA as of late but I promise I will be back to my frequent blogging from now on!

I have basically been offline recently because I am in my exam week now. I have the day off today so I thought it would be a good time to update my blog and say a big hello to all my lovely followers/readers!

I never really get stressed during my exam periods but for some reason this time I have been stressed beyond belief! I feel like I am struggling to hold it together. I have never felt so out of control before so I am freaking out, which isn't really helping me at all!

Yesterday I had my English exam which consisted of an essay on Shakespeare's Othello. I can't exactly say that essay writing is my forte; I prefer my more relaxed and personal blogging style, so I am thinking that I have most likely failed that exam. My second exam was French Oral, which always freaks me out! I just get really nervous and ramble on to the point where what I am saying no longer makes sense to me. My teacher also looked completely daunting and didn't smile at all the whole time which threw me off a bit.

This Sunday marks the start of the Blogging A-Z Challenge, so look out for my first post! I am so excited to be doing this, and I hope you guys will like my posts!

I hope your week has been going well!

All the best,


No comments:

Post a Comment