Tuesday 28 February 2012

Once a dreamer, always a dreamer.

For those of you that don't know me, I am a dreamer. I tend to have my head in the clouds and my dreams are larger than life. To say that I am ambitious and determined is to say the least.

Dreaming provides an escape from reality. It gives us control in a world were we have seemingly no control over our fate. We can dream about we want our lives to be like in an ideal world

Our dreams are like goals; what we want to achieve and who we want to become. The path we take in the pursuit of our dreams is what shapes ourselves and our lives. I've found that the bigger I dream, the more determined I am to reach it. My dreams also give me motivation to do well in school and to get into the university of my dreams.

The sky's the limit. Dream big, Angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment