Friday 17 February 2012

Even when we think we've seen it all, life can still surprise us.

I am so grateful for all my friends right now. I was hit with some sad news tonight and I have been a bit of a mess and my amazing friends stepped in and helped me out.

Firstly, I want to say a massive thank you to you guys again, you know who you are! You are all so nice and it is great to know that I have people here looking out for me and supporting me when it really matters. It is always nice to see that the people you love and trust are there for you, through the good times and even the bad. I want to remind you all that I will always be here for you no matter what!

My friends are my rocks. The way they handle the things I put them through is incredible. I can be completely irrational and crazy and it's nice to know that they are here for me despite all that. My friends that have been there since day one are even more special to me. I hate to break it to you guys, but you are officially stuck with me. Good luck. I'm just kidding, I'm not that awful.... I hope.

It is always important to recognise your real friends from your fake ones. Life is precious which is why it is important to spend your time on people who love you and have your best interests at heart, people who will stay by your side through the good, bad and the ugly. Don't waste your time on someone who is only there for the good times and doesn't appreciate you. The hands of time cannot be turned back so don't waste countless hours on people who aren't worth it. Find your true friends and stick with them. I know from experience that your life will be a whole lot better!


No comments:

Post a Comment